SALISBURY RECREATION PUBLIC SKATING AT THE HOTCHKISS SCHOOL DWYER RINK
WHERE: HOTCHKISS SCHOOL DWYER RINK
WHEN: SATURDAY’S 10:30AM-11:30AM
JANUARY 6, 13, 20, 27
FEBRUARY 3, 10, 17, 24
COST: $5.00 PER PERSON, PER SESSION OF USE – PAID AT THE DOOR
CONTACT: LISA MCAULIFFE, 860-435-5186 or
EMAIL: [email protected]
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO WEATHER ARE POSTED ON THE TOWN WEBSITE www.salisburyct.us/recreation
PUBLIC SKATE GUIDELINES
- No loitering outside the rink all participants should be inside the rink and spectators in the bleachers.
- Smoking, vaping and use of any tobacco product is prohibited inside the rink and on the Hotchkiss Campus.
- Please avoid sitting on or climbing over the rink rails.
- Skate in line of direction only. The line of direction changes every 15 minutes on the whistle.
- Skate slowly and under control, please avoid racing or skating out of control.
- No games on the ice, hockey pucks and sticks are prohibited.
- Coned area in the center of the ice is the designated learning space
- Wear protective equipment, helmets, gloves, and elbow pads are recommended.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST WEAR SKATES ON THE ICE. SHOES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE ICE.