SAHC Mission: To facilitate and promote the creation of affordable housing in the Town of Salisbury.
Contact information: If you have any questions about affordable housing in Salisbury or to let us know about a housing need for you or a family email Georgia Petry, email@example.com
|Commission Members||Title||Term Expires|
|Elizabeth Slotnick||Vice Chair||11/2023|
|Mary Close Oppenheimer||11/2022|
|Georgia Petry||Housing Coodinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Meetings: The SAHC meets the third Thursday of each month at 5:30pm.
*Remote meetings until further notice.*
Go to https://www.salisburycthousing.org/ for comprehensive affordable housing information, to learn more about the housing organizations in town, their particular roles and how we can help. You’ll find…
- List of affordable housing properties and contact information in Northwestern CT
- 2018 SALISBURY AFFORDABLE HOUSING PLAN
- NEWS & PRESS RELEASES
- HOUSING ORGANIZATIONS IN SALISBURY
- FAIR HOUSING/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY INFO
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR RESIDENTS
- HELP FOR CREATING AFFORDABLE HOUSING
- HOME OWNERSHIP COUNSELING & FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS SERVICES
- & OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
To watch a short film that shows Salisbury’s affordable housing and interviews Salisbury Housing Committee volunteers, CLICK HERE.
For copies of minutes, that are not posted, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office, 860-435-5182.
May 26, 2021 (Special – Site Visit)