The Town Hall Offices are OPEN to the public: Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm.
Town Hall Closes DAILY 12:30 to 1:30pm for lunch.
- AARP TAX-AIDE PROGRAMAARP TAX-AIDE PROGRAM Salisbury Senior Services, in cooperation with the IRS, again sponsors the AARP Tax-Aide Program at Salisbury Town […]
- Pope Land Design Committee – Presentation of Concept Designs for the Pope PropertyRecording from 1.26.2023 Presentation of Concept Designs The Pope Land Design Committee has met in recent months with the consulting […]
- Vaccine/Flu/Blood Pressure Clinic InformationVaccines are available, If you need further information on COVID Vaccinations or help on how to get one: Contact: Lisa […]
- Salmon Kill Bridge CLOSEDStarting on Monday, September 19th, 2022 the bridge on Salmon Kill Road (near the Lime Rock end) will be CLOSED.
- FREE AT-HOME RAPID COVID-19 TESTS AvailableAll households are eligible for 4 free COVID-19 test kits. To receive your kits by mail, complete the simple form […]
The Town of Salisbury, incorporated in October of 1741, is located in the very Northwest corner of the State of Connecticut. Nestled in the bucolic wonder of the northwest corner of Connecticut. Salisbury and its villages of Lakeville, Taconic, Lime Rock and Amesville are convenient to the Appalachian Trail, mountains for hiking and skiing, lakes for fishing and canoeing, and numerous art and music venues. Even with the myriad of activities available in the town and surrounding areas, Salisbury has managed to maintain its rural feel as is immediately apparent when traveling its scenic roads among beautiful vistas of New England homes, rolling hills, pristine lakes, and babbling brooks.
Visitors are welcome to stay at a choice of attractive inns and B&Bs, attend one of many beautiful churches, wander down the streets to visit shops, galleries and eateries and take advantage of swimming at the town beach or boating on Lake Wononscopomuc or Twin Lakes. One may also indulge in a vast history, including that of the 1800s iron ore industry, by enjoying several historic sites. From international vintage car races to ski jumping competitions, the area offers an array of activities for all seasons. For those interested in a longer “visit”, the town offers an outstanding public school system as well as several renowned private schools. Welcome to Salisbury!
Town of Salisbury
27 Main Street
P.O. Box 548
Salisbury, CT 06068
Email: [email protected]