The Town Hall Offices are CLOSED to the public. The front foyer is open 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday, for forms, drop-offs and pick-ups
Town Hall Closes DAILY 12:30 to 1:30pm
- Updated Vaccine InformationVaccines are available, If you need further information on COVID Vaccinations or help on how to get one: Contact: Lisa […]
- Proposed Cell Phone Tower, 106 Sharon Rd, LakevillePlease see the link below to access AT&T’s application materials for the proposed new tower at 106 Sharon Road, Lakeville. […]
- 2021-2022 Proposed BudgetsTo Our Residents, The Boards of Selectmen, Education and Finance have met throughout the winter to prepare budgets for the […]
- Salisbury Family Services Sends Children to CampSalisbury Family Services, a local non-profit organization, serving residents of the Town of Salisbury, will provide scholarships to summer camp […]
- Town of Salisbury COVID-19 Property TaxAPPLICATION FOR MUNICIPAL/QUASI-MUNICIPAL TAX RELIEF DEFERRAL PROGRAM UNDER EXECUTIVE ORDER 9R Governor Lamont’s recently signed Executive Order 9R allows towns […]
The Town of Salisbury, incorporated in October of 1741, is located in the very Northwest corner of the State of Connecticut. Nestled in the bucolic wonder of the northwest corner of Connecticut. Salisbury and its villages of Lakeville, Taconic, Lime Rock and Amesville are convenient to the Appalachian Trail, mountains for hiking and skiing, lakes for fishing and canoeing, and numerous art and music venues. Even with the myriad of activities available in the town and surrounding areas, Salisbury has managed to maintain its rural feel as is immediately apparent when traveling its scenic roads among beautiful vistas of New England homes, rolling hills, pristine lakes, and babbling brooks.
Visitors are welcome to stay at a choice of attractive inns and B&Bs, attend one of many beautiful churches, wander down the streets to visit shops, galleries and eateries and take advantage of swimming at the town beach or boating on Lake Wononscopomuc or Twin Lakes. One may also indulge in a vast history, including that of the 1800s iron ore industry, by enjoying several historic sites. From international vintage car races to ski jumping competitions, the area offers an array of activities for all seasons. For those interested in a longer “visit”, the town offers an outstanding public school system as well as several renowned private schools. Welcome to Salisbury!
Town of Salisbury
27 Main Street
P.O. Box 548
Salisbury, CT 06068