Veterans Papers

Any veteran may file their discharge papers with the Town Clerk’s office free of charge. Original DD214’s or certified copies of DD214’s are acceptable.  (Need an original:

After filing their DD214, any veteran who served in the military during a time of war may apply to the Assessor for a property tax exemption on their home or automobile.